Advocates in New Mexico have been working for decades to improve the lives of children and families amidst challenging financial and geographic circumstances. FosterEd works in conjunction with a number of these incredible agencies and supports their work.
- Administrative Office of the Courts
- New Mexico Child Advocacy Networks
- New Mexico Children, Youth & Families Department
- The New Mexico Legislature’s Heath and Human Services Committee and Education Study Committee
- Pegasus Legal Services for Children
- University of New Mexico School of Law Corinne Wolfe Center for Child and Family Justice